Administrator (Care Home) £18K – Halifax
Job Title Administrator (Care Home) £18K – Halifax
County West Yorkshire
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a qualified administrator to join a well-established and highly thought or private provider of care homes.
Bright Selection Ltd is delighted to be supporting this regional healthcare provider in its latest piece of recruitment; they are actively looking for administrator to work in their luxury nursing home in Halifax. The appointed person will work alongside supporting the home manager and the guest services manager; it is an excellent opportunity and challenge for an organised and methodical person who thrives working in an ever changing environment but understands the need for a calm approach, who has excellent customer service skills and a professional telephone manner.
The role is full time – 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday. Salary at £18,000.
- Reception cover
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Answering the telephones, taking messages and forwarding calls
- Filing and Photocopying
- General administration to include email management, letter typing, post, faxing, franking and possibly involvement in some of the accounting side of the business.
- Experience working in an administration role, with a relevant qualification.
- Treating people with dignity
If you fit the criteria above then please contact Neil Horwood at Bright Selection for further information.