Salary: £35,000 – £38,000
Bright Selection is delighted to be working with a leading elderly care charity for the recruitment of an additional Admiral Nurse to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified nurse with a solid dementia care background.
You will be joining a leading care provider, who are expanding and developing innovative services for people living with dementia. Working in partnership with Dementia UK, this role is offered with excellent and fully funded training opportunities which includes the Masters level module through Worcester University.
- Nurse qualified with current pin RGN / RMN
- Solid dementia care knowledge and background
- Experience of facilitating clinical supervision
- Experience of facilitating staff training and development
- Willingness to progress academically
- Car owner with driving license, willingness to travel across the region
- Provide specialist nursing assessment, intervention, advice and support across your homes in the Lincolnshire region. Enable your region to develop its capacity and skills to provide excellent care to residents with dementia.
- Work with and support families and employees, working with external professionals as required.
- Consultative role, working with care homes, supporting them to develop their skills in areas such as, assessment, activities, interventions and complex behaviours associated with dementia.
- Work in conjunction with Dementia UK and TOSJC L&D team to meet the changing training needs of the care home workforce
- Contribute to the development of organisational policy
- Participate in / or lead conferences, seminars, workshops in dementia care, disseminating Admiral Nursing work.
- Attend practice development day with Dementia UK every month
- Complete masters level module in dementia care via Worcester – fully funded
- Salary offered in the region of £35kpa – £38kpa, plus mileage and expenses.
For more information, please contact Emma Everett