Branch Manager – Gloucester
A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for a Branch Manager to join an award-winning GP homecare service, one of the leading providers of community care and support in the UK.
The successful candidate will be experienced in managing the day-to-day running of the branch, perform as the Directors’ agent and preserve their interests in the running of the branch. You will promote a caring environment for service users through high standards of professional practice.
- Build a competent branch team who maintain strong working relationships with each other and externa stakeholders
- Make decisions on whether the branch is able to meet the personal care needs of any prospective service user – negotiate fees if appropriate with service users family
- Develop service plans individual to each service user’s needs
- Day-to-day running of the branch including staff management
- Prepare and manage staff rosters
- Maintain accurate and confidential records in accordance with company policy and procedure, statutory and legal requirements
- Must hold or be working towards Health & Social Care NVQ4 / RMA
- Experience of working within a senior role in health care
- Evidence of growing a health & social care business
- Demonstrable success in supporting staff
- Implementing change programmes
- Managing employee relations issues
- Assisting in the management of TUPE transfers
- Full UK driving license and use of car for business – Willing to travel on business as required and stay overnight on occasion
- Flexibility in working hours
- Enthusiastic with high energy and an ability to drive through change
If you fit the criteria above then Ben would like to hear from you!