Business Development Manager – North of England
A rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced Business Development Manager with a growing Care Provider whose staff retention and reputation within the industry is second-to-non.
Bright Selection Ltd are delighted to be supporting a market-leading and award winning specialist healthcare provider in its latest piece of recruitment; they are actively looking for a Business Development Manager. The role will incorporate multi-site managerial support across a number of care homes and supported living services across the North and North East of England.
My client is a highly respected and well-funded provider and they currently operate in excess of 35 services across the UK. Due to the level of expansion they have been experiencing, they are actively seeking a highly skilled and experienced manager to provide support/guidance to services across Northern England and will pay £40,000 – £44,500 + car, pension and other benefits.
- The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a collaborative approach with all stakeholders in the delivery of service, area and regional development plans, which contribute positively to growth and development.
- Applicants should have a clear understanding of the current and future challenges of the Social Care Sector, its driving policies and a vision and passion for implementing fit for the future models.
- Applicants must also have a track record of successfully achieving inclusion on framework agreements, preferred provider lists, and tenders. An ability to analyse complex data to inform business development, strategy and commissioning decisions is vital.
- Sales/Business Development Experience within a managerial capacity
- Car Driver/Flexible
- Be dynamic and effective in your approach
- Be experienced within the Learning Disabilities Sector
If you fit the criteria above then Neil would like to hear from you!