Care Home Manager
The home is small at c25 beds and offers nursing care to elderly frail and those living with dementia.
- A Registered Manager with at least 2yrs experience in a home manager capacity
- RN qualified (highly desirable), with nursing home experience
- Experience of managing a care home, Good rated or above with CQC
- Financial acumen, good planning and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Maintain an open, honest and transparent reputation for the home
- Achieve the highest standards of person centred care, ensuring the team has a passion for service delivery
- Create an open, positive and inclusive atmosphere
- Manage staff rota’s in accordance with budget
- Control and monitor budget expenditure
- Maintain fee level to budget
- Undertake proactive occupancy planning
Salary offered in the region of £35kpa plus bonus, plus benefits including ongoing training and development.