Care Home Manager – Elderly Care – Bath
Job title: Care Home Manager – Elderly Care
Location: Bath, Wiltshire
Salary: £45k – £55k plus excellent benefits
Recruiting on behalf of a family run provider who are seeking a care home manager to join their home in Bath.
The home is purpose built and provides nursing, residential & dementia care, you will be supported by a full complement of staff and the home is well established locally.
As the Care Home Manager you will be the registered manager with CQC, you will ensure compliance, performance, effective marketing to both private and LA funded clients, you will ensure the teams are supported and receive appropriate training. A key part of this role will be to stabilise the staff team and lift morale, you will also focus on effective marketing to improve occupancy levels & overall performance of the care home. You will need to be motivated and boast excellent interpersonal skills.
To be considered you will need:
- Nurse qualified with an active PIN
- Experience of managing a medium to large size residential, dementia & nursing home
- Proven track record with managing a good rated, well performing care home for older people
- Excellent leadership & interpersonal skills
- Extensive knowledge of current legislation including CQC, HSE, Care Act, MCA.
Please contact Stephanie White for more information and a confidential conversation.