Care Home Manager – Elderly Frail & Dementia Care – Hampshire – £35k – £38k + Benefits
Job title: Care Home Manager – Elderly Frail & Dementia Care
Locaton: Fleet, Hampshire
Salary: £35k – £38k plus benefits
Recruiting on behalf of an independently owned care home in the quaint town of Fleet, the home is registered for 32 beds and provides residential & dementia care. The home is established and benefits from a long standing relationship with the community.
Having been supported by an Interim Manager this year the homes compliance and standards have improved and the team are now awaiting reinspection, occupancy levels are good with a waiting list and the homes staffing levels are also good.
Our client is now seeking a permanent manager to join the home and continue to improve standards, stabilise the staff team and commit to the residents and relatives for the foreseeable future. You will be responsible for registering with CQC and supporting the staff team day to day, you will be quality led in your approach and champion person centred care.
- Proven background working as a home manager of a care setting for older people
- Level 5 in Leadership or strong willingness to work towards
- Excellent knowledge of CQC Regs & KLOE’s
- Strong leadership skills
- Good working knowledge of current legislation
- Able to effectively communicate, promote and develop a multi-skilled staff team
Please contact Stephanie White at Bright Selection for more information and a confidential conversation.