Care Home Manager – Nursing, Dementia & Residential care
Care Home Manager – Nursing, Dementia & Residential Care
Salary: £50k – £65k DOE plus excellent bonus & pension!
Our client is a growing care home operator with an exciting future ahead, they provide resident-led care in purpose built care villages offering fantastic facilities and innovative care.
As the successful home manager you will continue to manage the home and maintain key links with the community and local hospice, the home enjoys a good reputation and is easily accessible, staffing is stable and they use minimum/0 agency usage. CQC rating is good and the home provides end of life care, dementia and nursing care.
Requirements for the role
- Level 5 in leadership and management
- Proven track record of managing a similar service
- Familiar with innovative care methods
- Excellent knowledge of CQC legislation, Health & Social care Act, H&S
- Ability to lead, promote and mentor a multi-skilled staff team
This is a really exciting role with a care provider to watch! Please get in touch with Stephanie White for more information.