Care Home Manager – Purpose built residential & dementia care centre – Salary £55k per annum
Care Home Manager – Purpose built residential & Dementia Care Centre
£50k – £55k plus excellent pension & employee reward scheme
The role will be to oversee the day to day management of the residential & dementia wing (72 beds), being part of a large care centre and sharing the site with a smaller wing that provides more advance dementia. You will not need to register with CQC as the care Centres GM will do this, but you will be responsible for ensuring the home is compliant with CQC and internal audits. You will also be supported by an experienced Deputy Manager who is already in post, an established quality team and an admiral nurse in partnership with Dementia UK.
- Level 5 in leadership & management or equivalent
- Extensive knowledge of Dementia care
- Proven background working in a supervisory role in a care setting
- Excellent knowledge of CQC and other legislation
- Collaborative management style
- To commission the newly opened wing
- Introduce innovative dementia care strategy
- Recruit and retain a quality focused team including care, dementia specialist, kitchen & housekeeping
- Ensure the home is within budget & meets occupancy targets (1 per week)
- Carry out regular audits to meet internal and CQC compliance
This is a really exciting opportunity, please contact Stephanie White for more information.