Care Home Manager – Residential and Dementia – Cirencester – £60k
Job Title Care Home Manager – Residential and Dementia
Sector Care Home, Residential, Elderly and Dementia
Bright Selection Ltd is delighted to be representing an award winning growing provider of modern, state of the art care homes in the appointment of a Care Home Manager for their new home in Cirencester. With an ongoing commitment to quality and staff development the group are continuously being recognised for their innovative care home designs producing stunning homes for elderly frail and people living with dementia.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Manage the day to day running of the care home, continuing to fill the home ensuring full compliance and a Good outcome at the first CQC inspection
- Recruitment and staff development, ensuring the newly appointed team are working with cohesion and in accordance with company values and ethos
- Ensure high standards of care working closely with residents and families
- Medication management
- Work in partnership with the company Senior Leadership Team promoting an open, positive and transparent culture
- Care home experience
- Knowledge of Dementia Care
- Strong leadership skills and change management experience
- Experience of meeting CQC requirements
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and driven manager interested in developing a centre of excellence for elderly frail and people living with dementia. Raising the bar for care provision our client is looking for someone with a proven track record in nursing home management and leading teams in the delivery of best care.
Equally as important is to find someone enthusiastic and personable with a positive outlook. Someone who can lead and inspire teams and engage with local commissioners and the wider community.
Salary offered in the region of £60,000pa.
For more information please contact Emma Everett at Bright Selection Ltd.