Care Home Manager – Residential and Dementia – Greater London – £45k-£55k
Job Title Care Home Manager – Residential and Dementia
County Greater London / Middlesex
Salary £45,000 – £55,000
Bright Selection Ltd is delighted to be recruiting a Home Manager for an independently owned care home in Greater London. The home is well established and highly regarded in the area. Having benefited from having had a very stable manager for a number of years the home is now ready to welcome it’s new manager and embrace the change and development that this brings. Already rated as Good with CQC, this is a fantastic opportunity to work towards an Outstanding.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Reporting directly to the Director / company owner
- Manage the day to day running of the care home with full autonomy working in accordance with CQC guidelines and regulation
- Ensure high standards of care working closely with residents and families
- Medication management
- Responsible for all staff team within the home
- Ensure policies are regularly reviewed and adhered to
- Work in partnership with the company Director promoting an open, positive and transparent culture
- Care home experience
- Knowledge of Dementia Care
- Strong leadership skills and change management experience
- Experience of meeting CQC requirements
This is a permanent position offered at £45k – £50kpa plus bonus negotiable further depending on experience.
For more information please contact Emma Everett 0203 946 4466.