Care Home Manager – Specialist Dementia Care Village £45k plus generous pension
Care Home Manager – Specialist Dementia Care Village – Not for Profit
£45k plus pension
The care centre opened in Spring 2017 and benefits from a full compliment of staff and although not inspected is on target for a “Good” rating.
Our client is seeking an experienced senior candidate in the care home sector with a supportive and collaborative management style, you will be responsible for registering with CQC and continue to build key links with CCG’s, GP’s, OT’s and other healthcare professionals to effectively market the care centre.
- Level 5 in leadership & management or willing to work towards
- Proven track record of working in a managerial role in a care home setting (Deputy or Home Manager level)
- Excellent knowledge of CQC and care legislation
- Strong working knowledge of dementia care
- A collaborative management style
- Able to hit the ground running
- Continue to commission/market the home in the community
- Register with CQC as the registered manager
- Represent the home in a professional manner
- Carry out assessments of potential residents
- Responsible for the homes overall budget
- Recruitment and retention of staff
This role will suit an experienced Deputy seeking their next step in their career or an experienced Home Manager keen to share their experience and skills in a state of the art care home.