Care Home Manager
The home is c50 beds and offers care to elderly frail and those living with dementia. As the registered manager with CQC you will be tasked with improving the quality of the service, which is currently a focus for the group.
- A Registered Manager with at least 2yrs experience in a home manager capacity
- Experience of managing a care home, Good rated or above with CQC
- Experience of managing a large staff team
- Financial acumen, good planning and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Maintain an open, honest and transparent reputation for the home
- Achieve the highest standards of person centred care, ensuring the team has a passion for service delivery
- Create an open, positive and inclusive atmosphere
- Manage staff rota’s in accordance with budget
- Control and monitor budget expenditure
- Maintain fee level to budget
- Undertake proactive occupancy planning
Salary offered in the region of £35kpa plus bonus, plus benefits including ongoing training and development.