Care Manager – Homecare, Domiciliary Care – Gerrards Cross
Job Title: Care Manager
Town Gerrards Cross
Salary £25kpa – £35kpa
Sector Homecare, Domiciliary Care
We are delighted to be working with a local charity providing essential homecare provision across Buckinghamshire. We are seeking an experienced Care Manager from either the homecare or care home sector. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a large and well resourced team of professionals managing care packages that enable people to remain as independent as possible in their own homes.
- Managing a team of co-ordinators / schedulers
- Undertaking care assessments and reviews
- Lead recruitment of new care workers
- Ensuring that care packages are covered with skilled and qualified staff
- Management experience either from homecare or care home setting
- Elderly care knowledge
- Qualified to a minimum of L3, ideally L4/L5
- IT literate
- Full UK driving licence
This is a full time position offer at c£28kpa. Office hours are 830-5pm / 9-5.30pm, the role also comes with an on call commitment.
For more information please contact Emma Everett at Bright Selection Ltd.