Care & Quality Manager – Luxury Elderly Care Homes – Winchester
Job Title: Care & Quality Manager – Luxury Elderly Care Homes
Sector: Elderly Nursing and Retirement Living
Salary: Up to £60k per annum
Our client is a newly launched provider of nursing and retirement living services across the South East. They are seeking to develop a compliance and inspection team by appointing an experienced Quality and Compliance Manager to undertake routine inspections of their services; ensuring consistent regulatory compliance and best practice and high quality care delivery across all homes and services. All sites are purpose built to an exacting standard with exceptional facilities in beautiful locations across the south region of the UK.
The post will involve working with registered managers across the region to ensure the highest standards of care and clinical practice are being delivered. You will undertake inspections, provide full reports on services, make recommendations and actions for improvements; then provide support by working with the team to make necessary changes. Our client already has relevant and robust inspection tools and compliance systems in place and are already achieving good CQC ratings with their focus now on delivering outstanding care for their residents.
Our client is seeking someone with the following skills and experience:
- Inspection, audit or compliance experience essential
- A CQC inspection background is desirable
- A passion for standards and the ability to work with teams to convert and implement these into daily practice
- Experience in a management or leadership role within an elderly residential or nursing home setting
- Mentoring and coaching skills
- Must be able to undertake weekly travel and overnight stays.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience but is offered in the region of £60,000 per annum
For further information on this role please contact Stephanie White on 01206 848448 or email email@example.com