Care Services Manager – Elderly Nursing and Dementia Care Home – Bagshot, Surrey
Job Title: Care Services Manager
Sector: Elderly Nursing and Dementia Care Home
Location: Bagshot, Surrey
Salary: £45-48k per annum
We are currently representing a small and quality focused care provider based in London and the Home Counties in their recruitment of a nurse qualified Care Services Manager in the Bagshot area.
We are seeking an experienced and highly skilled nurse manager for an award winning recently commissioned nursing and retirement living service.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and driven clinical manager interested in supporting the development of a centre of excellence for elderly frail and people living with dementia. Raising the bar for care provision our client is looking for someone with a proven track record in clinical leadership in nursing homes with a passion for delivering the very best care for residents.
Equally as important is to find someone enthusiastic and personable with a positive outlook. Someone who can lead and inspire nursing and care teams and engage with local commissioners and the wider community.
- Line management of care and nursing team
- Clinical governance and leadership across the home
- Management of Supervision and training
- Supporting on recruitment
- 100% Supernumerary
- Nurse qualified with current NMC PIN
- Significant experience in clinical leadership
- Passion for working within elderly healthcare
- Holds a qualification in dementia care or is experienced in providing dementia care support
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Karen Hedger at Bright Selection Ltd.