Client Relationship Manager – Cambridge
Bright Selection have a fantastic opportunity to join a family owned healthcare provider who strive to deliver outstanding care to work within one of their modern, state-of-the-art private care homes with a great CQC report to match.
Your main responsibility will be to manage the sales and marketing, ensuring budgets and targets are met by filling the home with their client base whilst acting as the main point of contact for patients and their families. This is a permanent role paying a salary of between £30,000-£50,000 DOE & OTE
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Thorough knowledge of the target market and local community and area
- Professional appearance
- Time management
- Attention to detail
- Ability to use Microsoft Office to an advance standard
- Previous managerial experience including financial awareness
- Satisfactory DBS (Criminal record check)
- Ability to work evenings and weekend on occasion to give tours and hold events.
- High specification working environment
- Competitive rate of pay
- Company discounts
- Gym membership discounts
- Subsidised healthcare cash-plans
- Childcare Vouchers
- Auto enrolment pension scheme
- Free Parking
- Excellent training and development opportunities
If you fit the criteria above then Lisa Maria would like to hear from you!