Clinical Care Manager / Deputy Manager – Milton Keynes – £38k – £42k
Job Title: Clinical Care Manager / Deputy Manager
Town: Milton Keynes
Salary: £38,000 – £42,000
I am looking to speak to an experienced Deputy Manager or Senior Nurse looking to develop into a management focused role for a fantastic opportunity in Milton Keynes. We are recruiting a Clinical Care Manager for a modern purpose built nursing home in the Bletchley area. The home is easily accessible from Milton Keynes, Luton, Bedford and Northampton. The home offers nursing and residential care to older people and those living with dementia and is highly regarded in the local area for the quality of care they are delivering.
- Reporting into the Registered Home Manager you will be the deputy manager and will provide leadership on all issues relating to clinical excellence.
- You will coordinate staff to ensure that effective nursing and care services are provided, quality standards are met and maintained and that clinical outcomes are recorded and measured.
- This is a wonderful opportunity to join this successful nursing home which is highly regarded in the local area.
- This is a full time position offered at c£38k – £42kpa depending on skills and experience.
- Nurse qualified with current PIN
- Experience of working at Deputy Manager or Senior Nurse level
- good leadership skills
- knowledge of CQC legislation and standards.
- Someone with a positive attitude who is passionate and totally committed to ensuring care is of a high standard and 100% person centred.
For more information please contact Emma Everett at Bright Selection Ltd.