Clinical Care Manager – New Nursing home
Working alongside an experienced General Manager the successful candidate will support them in the day to day running of the home whilst managing the clinical team and nursing unit.
Duties will include:
- Assessments and care planning for all nursing residents
- Providing clinical leadership and advice to the staff, residents and families
- Supporting nurses in post. Demonstrating and sharing best clinical practice at all times
- Ensuring the general manager is updated and informed on the clinical management of the home
- Maintaining up to date clinical knowledge and skills
- Registered General Nurse with current PIN
- Relevant clinical experience gained in a similar setting
- Supervisory and leadership experience
- Working knowledge of CQC regulations
This role offers the opportunity to join an expanding provider at a stunning new commission. The post holder will be supported in post and have access to further career development.
The salary is negotiable depending on experience but is offered in the region of £40,000-45,000 per annum.
Please contact Julie Estall for more information.