Clinical Care Manager – Nursing, Elderly & Dementia – Milton Keynes
Job Title: Clinical Care Manager
Town Milton Keynes
Sector Nursing, Elderly, Dementia
We are delighted to be working exclusively with a leading regional provider who are currently seeking an experienced nurse for a Clinical Care Manager post in Milton Keynes. This role is 100% supernumerary 8-5 Monday – Friday with some weekend on call commitments.
The home near Bletchley is medium sized with an excellent local reputation and very experienced Registered Manager.
- Provide leadership, advice and expertise on all clinical issues within the home
- Undertake comprehensive assessments of new referrals and carry out regular reassessments
- Carry out regular clinical audits
- Lead the Gold Standard Framework Programme
- Recruit, interview and appoint suitably trained and experienced staff
- Nurse qualified, knowledge of NMC code and guidance
- Management qualification or Degree level equivalent
- Knowledge of long term elderly care and dementia
- Experience of delivering staff training and development
- Good understanding of good practice, legislation, regulations and standards
This role would suit an experienced deputy manager or an ambitious senior nurse looking for the next step in their management career. Our client is an expanding provider, well-resourced and with a strong local presence and as such can offer excellent opportunities for career development. Candidates must be nurse qualified with previous nursing home experience. Specialist knowledge of dementia care is highly desirable.
This is a full time permanent position offered at £40,000 per annum.
If you fit the criteria above then please contact Emma Everett at Bright Selection.