Clinical Deputy Manager / Clinical Lead – Gloucestershire – £30k-£35k
Job Title Clinical Deputy Manager / Clinical Lead
Salary £30k – £35kpa
Sector Nursing, Dementia, Elderly
Deputy Manager required for a small nursing home in Stroud. This is an excellent opportunity for a very experienced nursing or clinical lead looking for progression.
The home offers nursing, residential and respite care to elderly frail and those living with dementia. The home is split over 2 floors and also offers a small day centre which can be accessed by others living in the local area.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established and reputable care provider with a number of innovative new services. In addition to new homes opening there is also an ongoing programme of modernisation and refurbishment of their existing homes.
- Nurse qualified (RMN or RGN) with current PIN
- Good leadership and mentoring skills
- Ability to produce well developed care plans and risk assessments
- Good understanding of regulatory framework as well as DoLs
Remuneration and benefits:
- c£30,000pa, plus pension, sick pay, life assurance
- Regular pay enhancements for recognised qualifications
- Opportunity to work towards QCF nationally accredited, (e.g. in health and social care)
- Service related annual leave entitlement, plus bank holidays
- Uniforms and DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) check – free of charge
- Access to a professional employee helpline
- Paid professional subscriptions
- Fully funded renewal of your NMC PIN
- Friendly, inclusive, welcoming environment
- An incredible range of careers available and opportunities for progression
For more information please call Emma Everett at Bright Selection Ltd.