Clinical Deputy Manager – Gloucester – £40k
Job Title Clinical Deputy Manager
Sector Nursing, Dementia, Elderly
Experienced Deputy Manager required for a modern care home approx. 3 miles from Gloucester. The home is a large at >70 beds, offering nursing and dementia care. This is an excellent opportunity to join an established and reputable care provider with a number of innovative new services. In addition to new homes opening there is also an ongoing programme of modernisation and refurbishment of their existing homes.
This Deputy Manager role is a key appointment for the company and will be joining a new Home Manager due to start this month.
- Nurse qualified (RMN or RGN) with current PIN
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills
- Ability to produce well developed care plans and risk assessments
- Good understanding of regulatory framework as well as DoLs
Remuneration and benefits:
- c£40,000pa, plus pension, sick pay, life assurance
- Regular pay enhancements for recognised qualifications
- Opportunity to work towards QCF nationally accredited, (e.g. in health and social care)
- Service related annual leave entitlement, plus bank holidays
- Uniforms and DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) check – free of charge
- Access to a professional employee helpline
- Paid professional subscriptions
- Fully funded renewal of your NMC PIN
- Friendly, inclusive, welcoming environment
- An incredible range of careers available and opportunities for progression
For more information please call Emma Everett at Bright Selection Ltd.