Clinical Director – Elderly and Dementia – London and East
Job Title Clinical Director – Elderly and Dementia – London and East
County Greater London
Salary £70kpa – £80kpa
Sector Elderly and Dementia
An exciting brand new opportunity has arisen for a Clinical Director to join a prestigious London based care provider.
Bright Selection is working exclusively with this provider. With over 30 care homes across the South East of England, and further plans to grow, this is an excellent time to join this ambitious company.
Reporting into and working closely with the Chief Executive this is the most senior clinical position within the company and is a risk management focussed role.
- Review SLT reports relating to care trends, complaints, coroners, falls management, safeguarding and systems
- Ensure homes are achieving and where possible exceeding, the specified standards
- Support in the preparation of inquest reports and attend inquests when required
- Work with peer group to solve common operational issues, develop plans to improve the care and quality performance
- Provide specialist clinical support and oversight to ensure services deliver care in accordance with guidelines and best practice
- RGN qualified with current pin
- Multisite management experience
- Staff training and development
- Knowledge and understanding of care practices, legislation, regulations and standards
- Knowledge and understanding of Quality Management Systems
Responsibilities for the post are varied, with the post holder leading on all Clinical Operational functions.
We would welcome the opportunity to discuss this role with experienced senior managers with a proven track record in elderly care.
For more information please contact Emma Everett – Senior Consultant on 01206 848448 or at email@example.com