Clinical Lead / Deputy Manager – Berwick–upon–Tweed
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Clinical Lead come Deputy Manager to join a highly reputable and stable nursing home in Berwick-upon-Tweed, part of a growing family owned group with a high management profile.
Working for a care home with nursing registered for 60 occupants supporting older adults with dementia and specialist care you will be a Registered Nurse with experience within this environment, ideally RGN however our client may consider an RMN with a relevant background.
This is a permanent role with contracted hours of 40 working a shift pattern with alternate weekend working and will pay £17.00 per hour
- Current and valid NMC pin
- Registered Nurse RGN/RMN
- Previous experience working in a Dementia setting
- Excellent rates of pay
- Thorough training programmes
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Discounts and special offers on shopping
- Free Parking
If you fit the criteria above then Lisa-Maria would like to hear from you!