Clinical Lead/Deputy Manager – Nursing, Residential & Dementia Care
The home benefits from a strong reputation locally and an established staff team, providing nursing & a dementia care in a stunning, purpose built care home with state of the art facilities this home offers quality care in a homely environment, our client strives to provide staff with first class training and development so residents always receive person centred care.
- To lead and coach the nurses and care delivery team
- Carry out regular audits inc medication, care planning, supervisions
- Complete individual assessments for potential residents ensuring care needs can be met
- Liaise with relatives & health care professionals ensuring residents are safe and cared for
- Deputise in the Home Managers absence
- Nurse qualified with an active NMC Pin
- Experience of working in a supervisory role in a care home setting
- Excellent working knowledge of current legislation including CQC, DoLs, MCA, Care Act
- Good leadership skills and ability to work collaboratively
- Can do attitude with quality standards always in mind
Please contact Stephanie White for more information!