Clinical Lead (Elderly) – £36,600 – Berwick-Upon-Tweed
Job Title Clinical Lead (Elderly)
Salary £36k – £37k
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a senior nurse or clinical lead to join a well-established and highly thought or private provider of care homes.
Bright Selection Ltd is delighted to be supporting this regional healthcare provider in its latest piece of recruitment actively looking for an experienced nurse to undertake the role of Clinical Lead. The service provides high quality nursing care for 54 elderly residents.
My client is very highly regarded and they currently operate a number of services throughout the north of the UK. They will pay £16 per hour and the role is full time, 44 hours per week, predominantly days – there will also be some supernumerary hours that will be discussed at interview stage.
- Supporting the home manger
- Supervisory work
- You will need to have a sound understanding of all relevant legislation as well as up to date knowledge of the CQC
- Demonstrable experience within a care home setting
- Nurse qualification
- Be dynamic and effective in your approach
- Be experienced within the elderly care sector
- Dementia experience within a care home environment
- Treating people with dignity
If you fit the criteria above then I would like to hear from you.