Clinical Manager – Care at Home – Battersea – £45k
Job Title: Clinical Manager – Care at Home
Sector: Nursing, Home Care, Domiciliary, Community
Nurse Manager required to lead a care at home service in a luxury private care village. Reporting into the Head of Care, who holds the CQC registration, you will lead the teams in the delivery of a high quality, customer led, care at home provision. You will also be required to cover for the Clinical Manager in the nursing home in their absence. ASAP start.
- Nurse qualified (RGN) with current PIN
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills
- Ability to produce well developed care plans and risk assessments
- Good understanding of regulatory framework as well as DoLs
- Previous home care / community experience is highly desirable
- Must to be flexible to work a mix of 9-5 / 7-3 shifts, including 2 weekends a month
Remuneration and benefits:
- £45kpa | 40hrs per week
- 33 days leave including bank holidays
For more information please call Emma Everett at Bright Selection Ltd.