Clinical Quality Manager – Elderly Care – Northern Home Counties PIN Essential
Clinical Quality Manager – Elderly Care – Northern Home Counties
Salary c£46,000 and benefits – PIN Essential
Our client has a portfolio of services in the region and provide high quality care and support to older people in residential and specialist nursing homes. They are continuously evolving and developing their services to meet the changing needs of residents that they care for.
The post holder will work with an experienced quality team implementing quality assurance systems and processes to ensure homes meet regulatory standards and the company’s strategic plan; with particular focus on nursing and clinical quality initiatives.
Our client is seeking the following skills and experience for this role:
- General Nursing qualification with current PIN
- Evidence of continuous clinical development
- Management experience within a nursing home setting
- Substantial experience of CQC outcomes and the new inspection procedures
- Current knowledge of dementia care
- Understanding of quality assurance systems and processes
- Excellent communication skills and experience in supporting and motivating teams
- Full driving license
For further information on this role please contact Julie Estall at Bright Selection.