Clinical Services Manager – CQC Good Rated Service – Sutton
Job Title: Clinical Services Manager – CQC Good Rated Service
Salary: £48,000 – £50,000 plus bonus and benefits
Bright Selection is delighted to represent a leading high quality provider in their recruitment of a Clinical Services Manager for a good rated luxury nursing and dementia home. We are seeking a nurse qualified manager to oversee the care delivery in this beautiful 87 bed home in luxury surroundings with excellent facilities located just outside Sutton.
Our client is a medium sized provider with regional coverage across the South East with an excellent reputation and homes that have all achieved a good or above rating with CQQ. As such they are a group fully committed to delivering high standards both in the quality of care and environment and have development plans for further expansion of the group in and around the south of England. As such this is an excellent time to join the group and home as they both continue grow and offer both professional development and career progression.
- As Clinical Manager you will be reporting into and supported by a General Manager
- You will take responsibility for all aspects of operational care management and leadership of the care team
- Provide inspirational leadership and effective management.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements and ensure that all standards are exceeded
- Supervision and appraisal of clinical team
- Support on team recruitment and selection
- Work alongside GM and Sales and Marketing team to promote the home and reputation
- This is a senior role with a high level of autonomy that requires someone with strong clinical skills and knowledge
- Minimum Band 8a qualified Nurse with an active PIN – general trained candidates only
- 2 years management experience (deputy or home manager).
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience within elderly and dementia care
- A passion for delivering high quality dementia care
This is a full time permanent position, 100% supernumerary and management focused. This role offers a competitive salary of up to £50,000 plus performance based bonus of up to 20% and pension contributions.
For more information and a confidential discuss please contact Karen Hedger at Bright Selection Ltd.