Clinical Trainer – Care Homes – Home Counties
Clinical Trainer required for a luxury portfolio of nursing homes across the South of England.
Working across a group of around 10 homes you will be responsible for undertaking clinical training with nursing and care teams. The role will require you to be flexible around the south of England, predominately The Home Counties
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Nurse Qualified Clinical Trainer join a luxury care group, the role is full time and will pay up to £40,000 + car allowance
- Deliver specialised courses to meet the needs of residents
- Facilitate the development of the Home Trainers
- Ensure completion of accurate and up to date training records
- Assist the Training Manager with development of new training initiatives according to the company operations plan
- Assist with the maintenance of company quality assurance systems and encourage a positive approach to quality improvements
- Support training compliance in your region and other regions on a periodic basis
- Full driving licence & own vehicle
- Nurse qualified with current PIN
If you fit the criteria above then Emma would like to hear from you!