Nurse Qualified Trainer – Elderly Care Home Group
Salary £40,000 per annum plus pension & company car/car allowance
We are delighted to represent a national NPO provider in their recruitment to a Qualified Trainer for their elderly care homes care and nursing team.
The role is newly created to provide clinical training and professional development for nurses and carers within care and nursing home settings for older people. This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading provider and to be involved in development of an in-house training programme to achieve exceptional standards of care for the people they support.
- Develop and implement Training Framework to ensure that clinical staff receive mandatory training and CPD
- Develop and deliver training plans and materials to deliver exceptional training
- Support development of a training for overseas nurses for induction and OSCE
- Work with teams on special projects for advancement of clinical skills
- MUST be a Registered Nurse with a current NMC PIN
- Ideally hold a recognised training qualification CTLLS
- Must be a driver with a current UK driving licence
- IT skills and experience of tracking and managing training statistics
- Management/Leadership qualification
- This role requires regular travel and overnight stays
For more information please contact Stephanie White at Bright Selection.