Commissioning Home Manager (Elderly) – Newcastle
A rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced Home Manager to join one of the North of England’s most up and coming and vibrant care providers.
Bright Selection Ltd are delighted to be supporting this award winning healthcare provider in its latest piece of recruitment; they are actively looking for a an experienced Home Manager to commission a brand new, luxury nursing home in the Newcastle area. The service will provide high quality nursing care for up to 63 elderly residents.
My client is very highly regarded and they currently operate a number of services across the North of England. They are looking for only the most highly skilled candidates and will pay £40,000 – £45,000 benefits.
- Recruitment of staff
- Marketing – you will be responsible for filling beds, maximizing occupancy rates and revenue
- You will have a sound understanding of all relevant legislation and current CQC compliances and outcomes
- Demonstrable managerial experience within a care home setting
- Nurse qualification
- Commissioning experience – desirable
- Be dynamic and effective in your approach
- Be experienced within the elderly care sector
- Dementia experience within a nursing home environment
- Minimum of two years’ experience within long term elderly nursing care
- Budgetary, recruitment and marketing knowledge
- Treating people with dignity
If you fit the criteria above then Neil would like to hear from you!