Dementia Care Manager – Specialist Care Home – Start: ASAP
The home is purpose built and specifically designed to provide innovative and person centred Dementia care, the home is “Good” rated with CQC and benefits from a long standing staff team.
- To take a lead role in overseeing the dementia needs of residents
- Support the home manager and Clinical Lead with recruitment of staff and retention
- Provide leadership & guidance to the care delivery team
- Deputise in the managers absence
- Keep upto date with clinical practice
- Nurse qualified with an active PIN (RMN or RGN)
- Dementia Qualification or extensive experience working in a dementia care setting
- Confident and able to carry out assessments of potential new residents
- Excellent leadership skills & can do attitude
- Person centred and quality focused
This role is offering £19.06 per hour 40 hours pw, plus an attractive contributory pension & AL entitlement, please contact Stephanie White for more information.