Dementia Home Manager – Residential, Elderly & Dementia Care – Leicester
Job Title: Dementia Home Manager
Salary £45000 – £48000
Sector Residential, Elderly, Dementia
We are delighted to be working with a growing elderly care provider expanding across the East Midlands. We are seeking an experienced Care Home Manager for a brand new 60 bedded care home opening between Leicester and Loughborough later this year.
- Commissioning of a brand new care home as the Registered Manager with CQC
- Managing a new staff team promoting a positive culture within the home
- Market the beds
- Set up person centred care and support plans for new residents moving in
- Work proactively with commissioners and the local community to ensure the home is home of choice in the area
- Develop a centre of excellent for dementia care
- Experience of managing a Good rated elderly care home
- Dementia Care knowledge
- Qualified with the Level 4 or 5 in Leadership and Management
- IT literate
- Full UK driving licence
This is a full time position offer at 45kpa negotiable for an exceptional candidate.
For more information please contact Emma Everett at Bright Selection Ltd.