Deputy Care Home Manager – Bournemouth
Bright Selection is pleased to be supporting an innovative Care Home Operator in recruiting a Deputy Care Home Manager for a recently opened specialist Nursing and Dementia Home
Our client has already been recognised by CQC and governing bodies for their new methods of care delivery, our client provides excellent training and career opportunities and with further growth plans in the South it is a good time to consider joining their journey as they see the Deputy Manager becoming the registered manager within 6-12 months!
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven Deputy Manager to join this group at this exciting time of growth and development, with the ambition of becoming a Home Manager in the near future. The role is permanent and offered at a salary of up to £40,000 plus excellent benefits
Are you career minded and keen to progress to Home Manager in the next 12 months?
- Clinical responsibility for the care delivered within the nursing home
- Monitoring compliance and audits and carrying out assessments
- Recruitment of staff to meet specific resident needs & recruit your own care team
- Working closely with the Home Manager to successfully commission and promote the home locally
- Monitor and ensure best practice
- Nurse qualified with an active PIN
- Proven background of working as a Deputy Manager within an elderly nursing home environment
- Enthusiastic and driven to move a home forward, with the end goal being an ‘Outstanding’ rating with CQC
- Desire to become a Home Manager in the future
If you fit the criteria above then Stephanie would like to hear from you!