Deputy Care Home Manager – Flagship home opening in Summer 2017 – Bournemouth
A rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced registered care home manager to join an innovative care home operator of purpose built care homes specifically designed to enhance the lives of people living with Dementia.
As the Deputy Manager you will be clinically responsible for the care delivered within the nursing home, you will monitor compliance, audits, carry out assessments & recruit staff to meet residents specific needs. You will work closely with the home manager to successfully commission and promote the home locally, always monitoring and ensuring best practice. This is a permanent role that will pay a salary up to £40,000 and offers excellent benefits
- Directly recruit & supervise the care delivery team
- Excellent knowledge of CQC & care legislation
- Ability to assess potential clients needs
- Cary out internal medication, care planning audits & risk assessments
- To lead, develop & promote the staff team ensuring standards are always high
- Nurse Qualified with an active PIN
- Proven background working at Senior Nurse or Deputy Manager level in a care home environment
- Enthusiastic & driven
- Level 5 in Leadership & Management or willing to work towards
If you fit the criteria above then Stephanie would like to hear from you!