Deputy Care Home Manager – NMC Pin Essential – Torquay £40k
Job Title: Deputy Care Home Manager – NMC Pin Essential
Location: Torquay, Devon
Start Date: Will wait notice for the right candidate
Salary: £40,000 pa plus excellent benefits – 42 hours per week +£2000 welcome bonus!
Recruiting on behalf of a quality focused, national care provider who are seeking a clinical Deputy Manager to join their long-standing staff team in a beautiful care home in Torquay.
The home is purpose built to a high standard and is set in stunning landscaped grounds, residents enjoy a range of activities and the onsite physiotherapy team as well as regular visits from other health care professionals and good links with the community. The home provides nursing & dementia care over 2 floors.
As the Deputy Manager you will be responsible for monitoring care standards by carrying out regular audits, you will supervise, develop and encourage the clinical care team to provide the best care, you will support the home manager to ensure the home meets CQC and H&S requirements, and you will actively recruit and monitor staffs personal development and training plans.
You will need to be:
- Nurse qualified with an active PIN
- Experienced in the care home sector in a supervisory role
- Excellent knowledge of legislation including DoLs, MCA, KLOE’s, H&S
- Proven background of mentoring & coaching new staff and qualified nurses
- Good understanding of effective marketing
- Dedicated and enthusiastic approach
For more information please contact Stephanie White at Bright Selection Ltd.