Deputy Home Manager – Award Winning Care Home – Winchester £45k
Job Title: Deputy Home Manager – Award Winning Care Home
Location: Winchester, Hampshire
Salary: £45k + Bonus, Pension & Other Benefits
Proud to be recruiting exclusively on behalf of an award winning care home operator for one of their sought after homes in Winchester.
The home is set in the beautiful suburbs of Winchester with excellent transport links, the home has been specifically designed to care for people living with Dementia and nursing care needs. It benefits from really strong links with the community and is rated “Good” with CQC.
To be considered for the role you will be:
- Nurse qualified with an active PIN
- Experience of working in a supervisory role in a care home setting
- Excellent knowledge of CQC legislation
- Proven understanding of carrying out audits, DoLs, POVA, MCA
- Confident and able to carry out assessments of potential new residents
- Ability to hit the ground running
For more information please contact Stephanie White at Bright Selection Ltd.