Deputy Home Manager – CQC “Good” rated Care Home
The home is located close to the Chichester Harbour and offers nursing, residential and dementia care. It benefits from a strong reputation in the community and a dedicated staff team, Residents enjoy a range of activities 7 days a week in a homely environment.
As the Deputy Manager you will take clinical leadership of the care delivered to residents, you will mentor, supervise and lead the care delivery team and provide guidance when needed.
- Line manage the nursing & care team
- Provide clinical leadership & guidance
- Carry out assessments of potential customers
- Carrying out clinical audits ensuring documentation and records are compliant
- Recruitment & retention of care staff
- Registered Nurse with an active NMC Pin
- Experience of working in a supervisory role in a care setting
- Good working knowledge of current legislation inc CQC, MCA, DoLs, Health & Social Care
- Able to work collaboratively
This is a great role with an employer who can offer clear progression and training opportunities, please get in contact with Stephanie White for more information.