Deputy Home Manager – Lyndhurst- Start: ASAP
Proud to be recruiting exclusively on behalf of an award winning care home operator for one of their sought after homes in The New Forest.
Residents enjoy stunning views, it is purpose built to an exceptional standard and provides nursing & residential care for Older People. The home was rated “Good” with CQC in a recent inspection and benefits from a long standing staff team.
As the Deputy Manager you will be responsible for the care provided in the home, you will lead, supervise and mentor the care delivery team and provide guidance and support when needed. You will also recruit new members of staff and carry out clinical assessments of potential residents and ensuring staff can provide the appropriate care.
- Nurse qualified with an active PIN
- Experience of working in a supervisory role in a care home setting
- Proven understanding of carrying out audits, DoLs, POVA, MCA
- Confident and able to carry out assessments of potential new residents
- Ability to hit the ground running
Please contact Stephanie White for more information and a confidential conversation.