Deputy Home Manager – NMC Pin Essential
The home provides nursing, palliative, residential & dementia care all within a homely yet first class environment with beautifully landscaped gardens too. The home has a separate dementia unit where residents are supported by a person centred team who are trained specifically to care for people living with dementia. This is a large home that has seen a recent shift in senior management and is seeking a dynamic & confident deputy with the knowledge and ability to support the staff effectively.
- Nurse qualified with an active PIN
- Experience of working in a supervisory role in a care home setting
- Proven understanding of carrying out audits, DoLs, POVA, MCA
- Confident and able to carry out assessments of potential new residents
- Ability to hit the ground running
- Oversee the care delivered throughout the home enhancing the life of every resident
- Supervise, mentor & support the care staff team
- To act up in the GM’s absence and lead the home effectively
- Supporting the GM ensuring compliance throughout the home; monitoring clinical & care plan audits
- Carry out assessments of new residents
- Recruit and retain staff
This is an exciting role with a sought after group, interviews are being booked this week, please get in contact for more information.