Deputy Home Manager – Purpose Built Care Home – Portsmouth £38-£39k
Job Title: Deputy Home Manager – Purpose Built Care Home
Location: Portsmouth, Hampshire
Salary: £38k – £39k plus excellent benefits
Bright Selection is actively recruiting on behalf of a lovely group who are person centered and enjoy a good reputation in the South, we are seeking a nurse qualified Deputy Manager for one of their purpose built homes in Portsmouth.
The home benefits from excellent modern facilities, landscaped gardens, therapy and hair dressing service, an experienced staff team and good links with the community.
As the successful candidate you will be responsible for all care provided within the home, you will supervise, lead and mentor the care delivery team and carry out assessments of potential new residents, this role will be fully supported by 2 excellent clinical leads.
You will need to be:
- Nurse qualified with an active PIN
- Proven background of working in a supervisory role in a care home setting
- Excellent knowledge of CQC, DoLs, MCA, POVA
- Experience of updating and creating person centred care plans
- Ability to hit the ground running
- Strong interpersonal skills
This is an exciting opportunity to join a family ran group who offer excellent training & development opportunities.
For further information please contact Stephanie White at Bright Selection.