Deputy Home Manager (RGN) – CQC Good Rated Nursing and Dementia Care Home
Deputy Home Manager (RGN)
The home is a beautifully converted period style property, offering nursing and dementia care. The home is rated as Good with CQC and the focus will be to work with the Home Manager to fully integrate the home and staff into the organisation, upskilling the team to ensure all are adhering to best practice and working in line with the groups values.
- Nurse qualified (RGN) with current PIN
- previous management experience within a nursing home
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills
- Ability to produce well developed care plans and risk assessments
- Good understanding of regulatory framework as well as DoLs
- Assist the manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the home on a 24hr basis
- Assist in the day to day clinical governance and management ensuring the home is compliant
- To ensure that all residents are provided with the highest possible standards of nursing and non-nursing care
- Manage the medication provision to residents in the home with the home manager and ensure the correct medication is ordered and supply as prescribed.
- Ensure that record keeping within the home meets all standards and guidance.
- To assist the Home Manager with the recruitment, appointment and deployment of all staff
- To assist in and supervise the effective induction, supervision and assessment of staff and to ensure staff training needs are identified and met.
- To carry out training sessions and ensure development opportunities for all staff members as required
Contract, Remuneration and benefits:
- c£42kpa | contracted for 40hrs per week
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Predominately supernumerary, undertaking 1 or 2 shifts per week for the purpose of quality and governance
- Must be flexible and able to work 2 weekends per month
For more information please call Emma Everett at Bright Selection Ltd.