Deputy Home Manager (Small Elderly Nursing Home) – South Preston £34k per annum
Deputy Home Manager (Small Elderly Nursing Home) – South Preston
Bright Selection Ltd are delighted to be supporting our client in its latest piece of recruitment; they are actively looking to recruit a Deputy Home Manager to work in their stunning nursing home, located between Bolton and Preston. With a vastly improved recent CQC inspection, the home provides high quality care for up to 30 elderly residents.
The hourly rate is exceptional at around £16.50 per hour and the role is full time (40 hours per week) with some supernumerary hours. The annual salary equates to just in excess of £34K.
- Assist the Home Manager with staff supervision and appraisals when requested
- Carry out annual medication competencies with nursing staff
- Monitor medical stock usage, including periodic stock taking, and ensure availability of medical supplies
- To take charge of the home and carry out the Home Manager’s duties in their absence.
- Demonstrable experience within a care home setting
- Nurse qualification (RGN/RMN)
- Be experienced within the elderly care sector
- Dementia experience within a care home environment
- Treating people with dignity
If you fit the criteria above, then please contact Neil @ Bright Selection Ltd now.