Deputy Manager – Brand New Role in a New Elderly Care Commission – Kent
Deputy Manager – Brand New Role in a New Elderly Care Commission
Location Bexleyheath, Kent
£45,000 per annum
Excellent opportunity to join a high end provider of nursing and dementia care at their newly commissioned luxury care home in Kent.
We are delighted to be working with this group in their search for deputy manager to join the management team at their beautiful state of the art care home in Kent. The home is a medium sized service and offers specialist dementia care services.
For this role you will
- Have current experience as a Deputy Manager within an elderly care home setting
- Hold a recognised management qualification for the sector minimum NVQ Level3
- Have a commitment and passion for delivering the very highest level of care
- Experienced in management of staff teams on a day to day basis
- Be able to undertake rota management, staff supervision, care planning and reviews alongside auditing and management of compliance with regulations
- Report to registered manager and working alongside a clinical manager to ensure a well-run and person centred care provision is delivered 24/7
For more information please contact Karen at Bright Selection