Deputy Manager – Brentwood
We are currently working with a large UK Care provider to recruit a Deputy Manager for their Brentwood Residential Home specialising in Elderly and Dementia care for their residents.
The home is part of a larger care group that has both Residential and Nursing homes all over the South of England. It is a modern custom built site with 76 rooms that all have luxury en-suite facilities, it has a beautiful landscaped garden area complete with full wheelchair access, raised planters and specially designed to provide sensory stimulation. Inside the home they have a fully stocked library, hairdressers and nail salon facilities in addition to a large Cinema and activities suite for residents also.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual experienced in residential care looking to step in to management as well as an experienced senior/deputy looking for a new challenge..
This is a permanent role and will pay between £30,000 – £35,000
Duties to include:
- You must be flexible and able to work additional shifts in line with the direct support needs of the service, and willing to undertake further training and learning where necessary.
- Report in to the home manager
- To manage the care team on a day-to-day basis
- Provide person centred care for all residents.
- Help advise answers to any problems at the home or suggest ongoing training within the care team.
If you fit the criteria above then Jamie would like to hear from you!