Deputy Manager – Chelmsford
We are currently working with a large UK Care provider to recruit a Deputy Manager for their Chelmsford Residential Home specialising in Elderly and Dementia care for their residents.
The home is part of a larger care group that has both Residential and Nursing homes all over the South of England. It is a modern custom built site with 84 rooms that all have luxury en-suite facilities, it has 4 beautiful landscaped garden areas complete with raised planters so that residents can get involved with planting and gardening projects. Inside the home they have a fully stocked library and Hairdressing facilities for residents also.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual experienced in residential care looking to step in to management as well as an experienced senior/deputy looking for a new challenge..
This is a permanent role and will pay between £30,000 – £35,000
Duties to include:
- You must be flexible and able to work additional shifts in line with the direct support needs of the service, and willing to undertake further training and learning where necessary.
- Report in to the home manager.
- To manage the care team on a day-to-day basis
- Provide person centred care for all residents.
- Help advise answers to any problems at the home or suggest ongoing training within the care team.
If you fit the criteria above then Jamie would like to hear from you!