Deputy Manager – CQC Good Rated Nursing and Residential Care Home Eastleigh
Deputy Manager – CQC Good Rated, Nursing and Residential Care Home
£37k – £40k plus excellent benefits!
The home provides nursing & residential care for 40 residents, it was “Good” rated with CQC in 2017 and benefits from a long standing staff team. It enjoys a strong reputation locally and with local commissioners, it is purpose built to a high standard and their garden was voted Winner of the Residents Garden Category!
- Nurse qualified with an active PIN
- Experience of working in a supervisory role in a care home setting
- Proven understanding of carrying out audits, DoLs, POVA, MCA
- Confident and able to carry out assessments of potential new residents
- Ability to hit the ground running
- Oversee the care delivered throughout the home enhancing the life of every resident
- Supervise, mentor & support the care staff team
- To act up in the GM’s absence and lead the home effectively
- Supporting the GM ensuring compliance throughout the home; monitoring clinical & care plan audits
- Carry out assessments of new residents
- Recruit and retain multi-skilled staff teams
If you fit the above criteria, then Stephanie would love to hear from you!