Deputy Manager / Dementia Care Lead – NMC Pin Essential
The home is purpose built and specifically designed to provide innovative and person centred Dementia care, the home is “Good” rated with CQC and benefits from a long standing staff team and a good reputation locally.
- Clinically responsible for dementia care provided within the home
- Lead, develop and implement the dementia care strategy
- Attend training and events to ensure knowledge is upto date
- Support the home manager and Clinical Lead with recruitment of staff and retention
- Provide leadership & guidance to the care delivery team
- Deputise in the managers absence
- Nurse qualified with an active PIN (RMN or RGN)
- Dementia Qualification or extensive experience working in a dementia care setting
- Confident and able to carry out assessments of potential new residents
- Excellent leadership skills & can do attitude
- Person centred and quality focused
This role is offering £42k – £45k plus an attractive contributory pension & AL entitlement, please contact Stephanie White for more information.