Deputy Manager – Dementia Care Lead Salary up to £42k plus excellent benefits package
Deputy Manager – Dementia Care Lead
£42k plus pension (7%) & bonus (40%)
The home is purpose built and benefits from an established staff team, excellent links with the community and is good rated with CQC.
As the Dementia Care Lead you will be part of the senior management team working alongside the Clinical Care Lead and report into the Home Manager, you will also be closely supported by their Admiral Nurse who is employed by our client in partnership with Dementia UK. Your focus will be the Dementia care provided within the home, you will ensure the best and innovative care is provided, you will lead and supervise the dementia care delivery team, recruit new members of staff and carry out assessments of potential residents enquiring to join the home. Part of the role will include attending training, seminars & forums specific to Dementia Care.
- Current & extensive background of working in a Dementia Care setting
- Proven track record of leading a team in a Dementia Care setting
- Upto date knowledge of current legislation including CQC, Dementia UK
- Ability to hit the ground running
- Dynamic and forward thinking approach
- Excellent leadership & management style
- Certificate in Dementia Care – Desirable
- Nurse qualified with an active PIN – Desirable
This is a great role for someone who is career minded and driven to provide the highest possible care, and who is willing to think outside the box.
Please get in touch for more information.